Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Forum Logo

VIDA 2014D/2015A Windows 11

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Others tutorials / Ostatní návody
vida
220 Posts 113 Posters 63.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Offline
    D Offline
    Daniel Magnusson
    wrote on last edited by
    #168

    @ZaanTerror
    Hi, can i also have the download link? Thanks
    danmag@hotmail.se

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G Offline
      G Offline
      Girgl
      wrote on last edited by
      #169

      Hi,
      @ZaanTerror Would love to get the link. Don't know how to PM here. wizzyfinger@web.de.
      Thanks!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N Offline
        N Offline
        NCA
        wrote on last edited by
        #170

        Thanks for the link @ZaanTerror, it worked flawless on a fresh installed Win 11 Pro 25H2 image!

        Tried several different VIDA before but this is by far the easiest to set up.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • K Offline
          K Offline
          Keefie
          wrote on last edited by
          #171

          Thanks for the link @ZaanTerror. I've been using VIDA for many years that I installed on a Windows 7 machine and I've tried many times (unsuccessfully) to get it to work on Windows 10. Your setup worked flawlessly and I'll be trying it on a Windows 11 machine as soon as I get it next week.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • K Offline
            K Offline
            Keefie
            wrote on last edited by
            #172

            Got the Windows 11 laptop today earlier than expected. It's an older machine running Windows 11 22H2 and the VIDA setup worked flawlessly 😀 I'm using it simply for VIDA and no intention to update Windows. Thanks again @ZaanTerror 👍 😀

            Z 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Z Offline
              Z Offline
              ZaanTerror
              replied to Keefie on last edited by
              #173

              @Keefie
              You can safely install Windows updates. My Windows 11 25h2 is up to date and as far as i known there are no updates that break VIDA.

              Good luck with youre vehicle(s)!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K Offline
                K Offline
                Kuzel
                replied to Kuzel on last edited by
                #174

                Thanks Zane, everything works fine. Installation was easy and the whole setup was easy, you're a champ. Bye

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • K Offline
                  K Offline
                  KrzysztofGW
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #175

                  I could not get VIN decoding 2014-2018 on a traditional VIDA build. I have just installed this package after standard cleanup and it works flowlessy! Great job! Especially the SQL 2025 Server - I resigned to update my previous build from 2022 by myself. THX!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • M Offline
                    M Offline
                    mgv50
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #176

                    @ZaanTerror Can you send me the link to maxpotta@gmail.com

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G Offline
                      G Offline
                      Gummihatt
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #177

                      Flawless functionality with a generic JLR Mongoose from aliexpress on a MY2017 V40 CC in Win 11 Pro 25H2. Thanks to @ZaanTerror!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • B Offline
                        B Offline
                        bajum
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #178

                        Just a quick thank you to ZaanTerror for the excellent VIDA 2015A Windows 11 package.
                        I installed it on my new ASUS Vivobook 16 (i5 + 16 GB RAM) and it works great. The installation was smooth and the software runs properly.
                        However, the Work List does not work (it stays empty).
                        Really appreciate the hard work!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • M Offline
                          M Offline
                          motochu
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #179

                          Thanks to @ZaanTerror. We got it working until we fixed the Driver for the OBD. Now ITS working flawlessly in Windows 11. Volvo S80 from 1999 repaired

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • C Offline
                            C Offline
                            cleenex
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #180

                            Installed and seems to work perfectly (only tested parts & guides, my S40 I does not allow much diagnostics). Thanks to @ZaanTerror , great work!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • N Offline
                              N Offline
                              natito
                              replied to ZaanTerror on last edited by
                              #181
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N Offline
                                N Offline
                                natito
                                replied to ZaanTerror on last edited by
                                #182

                                @ZaanTerror Hi, I need this app for my Volvo S60. In Chile, there’s no one who uses these products and I need it to repair and modify my car. please send it to this email cj.natio@gmail.com

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • F Offline
                                  F Offline
                                  FredFolly
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #183

                                  I would like to receive thedownload link for the W11 upgrade please. Thanks in anticipation. Please send the link to my email address fredwlms44@gmail.com. Fred Williams

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • M Offline
                                    M Offline
                                    mnl1412
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #184

                                    Big thanks to @ZaanTerror. Not a single problem with the installation on Windows 11 25H2. Checked the guides (quite useful honestly, specially for enthusiasts like I) but haven't plugged any car yet

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • C Offline
                                      C Offline
                                      cleenex
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #185

                                      Hi

                                      I am having issues with the part catalog. Some diagrams have all the parts marked like the don't apply to this variant, even if they apply and are not discontinued. For example, my spark plugs (272207). Other part diagrams work fine.
                                      Do anybody have the same issue?
                                      Thank you

                                      spark plugs.png

                                      Z 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        SkyLxrd
                                        replied to ZaanTerror on last edited by SkyLxrd
                                        #186

                                        @ZaanTerror Hey do you still have the installer? Just got a mongoose cable and I'm looking to use it on my V50

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Z Offline
                                          Z Offline
                                          ZaanTerror
                                          replied to cleenex on last edited by
                                          #187

                                          @cleenex

                                          I had the same issue with S40/V40.
                                          It is a bug in the software i can't do anything about it.

                                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 7
                                          • 8
                                          • 9
                                          • 10
                                          • 11
                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          All for your Volvo
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          All for your Volvo