VIDA 2014D/2015A Windows 11
-
Windows 10 user here, thanks for the work you have done. Not been able to test all functions yet, but the ones ive done has all worked properly. Running with the JLR moongoose cheap version from China, and its fast and giving zero issues this far. Thanks again, will update i find any issues.
-
Confirmed. Win10 Home with JLR moongoose from China works perfectly. Thank you @ZaanTerror and the rest of the forum members for the good work.
-
Hi, could you also provide me the files via mail
lolbrando@wp.pl. Thank you @ZaanTerror in advance -
This post is deleted!
-
Worked well, thanks @ZaanTerror
-
@ZaanTerror Hi, I’d also like access to the current VIDA 2014D/2015A Windows 11 build when you have a chance. Thanks! Appreciate your work on this.
-
Hi! I'd like the access to the software as well please! Thank you! @ZaanTerror
-
@Bartekb said in VIDA 2014D/2015A Windows 11:
Hey @ZaanTerror , great work, I would be very happy if you provided me with the VIDA software. Thank you in advance
Update: Installed on win 10 and win 11 - works great !!!