DIM change on P2 2002 S60
-
Hi,
I changed the dim cluster from my 2002 S60 to a 2004 R style dim, it worked flawlessly and got it working without any problems by loading the MY2002 -> MY2004 refit software into the new dim,
After that I wanted to take out the dim again because apperantly the R design dim has leds on the top that I had to connect straight to the pcb for them to work, I forgot to take out the battery connection before taking out the dim...... anyway when I made the change I wanted to put it back in the car but now its not working anymore, the needles and information screen don't work, the odometer displays 888888 and T1 and T2 are on, the clock is showing 88:88
I tried to reupload the refit software without succes, I put back the old dim which is working fine, what could be the issue for the new dim to act like this?
Thanks in advance,
T. Rijs