Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Forum Logo
C

James - ES

@cleenex
About
Posts
3
Topics
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • VIDA 2014D/2015A Windows 11
    C cleenex

    @ZaanTerror Exactly, the issue is with an S40 I. Knowing it does not happen with other models, I'll play a little bit with the installation files.


  • VIDA 2014D/2015A Windows 11
    C cleenex

    Hi

    I am having issues with the part catalog. Some diagrams have all the parts marked like the don't apply to this variant, even if they apply and are not discontinued. For example, my spark plugs (272207). Other part diagrams work fine.
    Do anybody have the same issue?
    Thank you

    spark plugs.png


  • VIDA 2014D/2015A Windows 11
    C cleenex

    Installed and seems to work perfectly (only tested parts & guides, my S40 I does not allow much diagnostics). Thanks to @ZaanTerror , great work!

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
All for your Volvo
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
All for your Volvo