Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Forum Logo
T

Piotr Biel - PL

@toXicity
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Wrong identification of car
    T toXicity

    Hello,

    I'd like to decode PIN for my car - 2023 C40. The problem is that VDASH recognize it as Volvo XC90.. It discovers VIN properly, same for other info (ODO, service intervals, etc). I can clean up errors.. and enter decode PIN menu. It's not grayed out. Unfortunately when I start the process it is extermaly slow. After 15h I see 0.05% completed.
    Probably due to wrong car profile being used? How to deal with it? Any ideas?

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
All for your Volvo
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
All for your Volvo