Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Forum Logo

Wrong identification of car

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved VDASH Troubleshooting / Problémy
1 Posts 1 Posters 4 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T Offline
    T Offline
    toXicity
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hello,

    I'd like to decode PIN for my car - 2023 C40. The problem is that VDASH recognize it as Volvo XC90.. It discovers VIN properly, same for other info (ODO, service intervals, etc). I can clean up errors.. and enter decode PIN menu. It's not grayed out. Unfortunately when I start the process it is extermaly slow. After 15h I see 0.05% completed.
    Probably due to wrong car profile being used? How to deal with it? Any ideas?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    All for your Volvo
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    All for your Volvo