Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Forum Logo
R

Antti Korhonen

@rodatroll
About
Posts
1
Topics
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Volvo S80 MY2000 (built in 1999) – Clone SRS
    R rodatroll

    I have too old S80. The airbag unit has been replaced; the old module is dead (original module number 0285001258 and its not repairable). The numbers on the unit currently installed are: 8645271 0285001254.

    This unit is now throwing the following fault codes: SRS-001C (driver's airbag stage 2 resistance too high – the car has a single-stage driver's airbag), SRS-0024 (passenger airbag resistance too high – the car has no passenger airbag), and "incorrect ID" codes for all side impact sensors (SRS-00B2, 00B7, 00BC, and 00C1). Finally, there is a configuration error code: SRS-E0.

    Is it possible to load the software specific to this car onto this unit?

    I found in the VIDA spare parts diagrams that the car's original module is replaced by the very one currently installed in the vehicle. It also required replacing the connector housing due to the different shape. So, I believe suitable software must be available for this car and unit.

    I’ve sent a message to the help desk, but there’s been no reply.

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
All for your Volvo
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
All for your Volvo