VIDA 2014D/2015A Windows 11
-
Confirmed. Win10 Home with JLR moongoose from China works perfectly. Thank you @ZaanTerror and the rest of the forum members for the good work.
-
Hi, could you also provide me the files via mail
lolbrando@wp.pl. Thank you @ZaanTerror in advance -
This post is deleted!
-
Worked well, thanks @ZaanTerror
-
@ZaanTerror Hi, I’d also like access to the current VIDA 2014D/2015A Windows 11 build when you have a chance. Thanks! Appreciate your work on this.
-
Hi! I'd like the access to the software as well please! Thank you! @ZaanTerror
-
@Bartekb said in VIDA 2014D/2015A Windows 11:
Hey @ZaanTerror , great work, I would be very happy if you provided me with the VIDA software. Thank you in advance
Update: Installed on win 10 and win 11 - works great !!!
-
Hi @ZaanTerror
I would like to try your program. It looks you have done a good job. Can I get a download link? Thanks